• For those who want to boost their general condition and who are looking for vitality, tone, and well-being on a daily basis.
• During periods of fatigue.
• During periods of growth.
• For athletes: to support their physical condition and their recovery capacities.
• After blood donation (restorative intake).
• For people with a diet low in foods of animal origin.
• For people whose body has a poor capacity to assimilate iron during classic cures or who have difficulty tolerating classic cures (intestinal tolerance, etc.).
• For women wishing to avoid iron deficiency and maintain their iron levels at a satisfactory level.
• With a view to future maternity/paternity.
- As a boost during a slimming diet: thanks to its appetite-suppressant effect and its supplements to a depleted diet 122524855445458.
The colorful spirulina!
Spirulina alone is a very colorful way to eat!
Due to its exceptional photosynthetic activity, it contains simultaneously and in a very significant way 3 different classes of coloured nutrients, fundamental in the human diet: